Author's Kit and Guidelines for Preparation of Camera-Ready Manuscript
A complete proceedings paper must be submitted in Camera-Ready Manuscript format.
Instructions for preparation of Camera-Ready Manuscripts and instructions for oral/poster presentations are available from here (zip file).
Please make a Camera-Ready Manuscript according to the guidelines in the template files.
Camera-Ready Manuscripts are to be submitted electrically using PDF files.
Acceptance of your paper is subject to the following conditions. Note that acceptance may be canceled in the case of inferior Camera-Ready Manuscripts, or if the registration payment cannot be confirmed.
(1) The submission deadline for Abstract and Camera-Ready Manuscripts is September 4, 2019 at 23:59 (UTC-10).
(2) Each presentation requires a registration fee. Registration with payment of the registration fee is required before submission of Abstract and Camera-Ready Manuscript for Proceedings.
(3) Payment of the registration fee must be completed by September 4, 2019 at 23:59 (UTC-10). Contact the IDW secretariat if you submit two or more papers.
(4) All company or government releases must be obtained.
(5) The author must hold the copyright or have written permission from the copyright holder for any material used in the paper.
(6) Your Proceedings paper must not be published in any media including personal websites on the Internet before it is presented at the conference.
(7) The copyrights of your Camera-Ready Manuscript will be transferred to ITE and SID. The copyright terms and conditions are available from here.
(8) One of the authors must give a presentation at the conference. For the poster session, at least one of the authors must always stand by their poster during the poster session.
If you do not accept the above conditions, the Program Committee may withhold approval for your paper and remove your presentation from the schedule.
Submission of Camera-Ready Manuscript
Camera-Ready Manuscript must be submitted online via Confit located at https://idw.confit.atlas.jp/.
To start your submission, please log in to your account created for your technical summary submission and follow the instruction.
Please update the author and/or affiliation information at the camera-ready submission site, if you have changed the author and/or affiliation information in your camera-ready manuscript.
Please submit the file from this page.
If you have any difficulties with online submission, please contact the IDW '19 secretariat.