A limited number of late-news papers reflecting important new findings or developments may be accepted if a 2-4 page camera-ready manuscript and abstract are received no later than September 29 at 23:59(UTC-10), 2017.
Please submit the electronic files of your camera-ready manuscript and abstract.
Instructions for preparation of the documents are written in the template files in Microsoft Word format.
Please submit the file from this page.
Format of Late-News Presentation Accepted papers will be assigned to either oral or poster presentation in the most suitable Workshop/Topical Session/Special Topics of Interest at the discretion of the program committee.
(1) Oral presentations
• Oral presentations will usually conform to the 15-minute format including question and answer period. The program committee will determine the duration of presentation.
• Oral presenters are strongly recommended to attend the Author Interviews after the presentation (a table and AC 100 V/50 Hz power will be made available).
(2) Poster presentations
• Poster presentation will conform to a 3-hour format in front of an individual poster in board.
• A table and AC 100 V/50 Hz power will be made available.
• “Short Presentation Session” to introduce poster presenters as part of several topics. All poster presenters in several topics are required to give a brief, 1minute to 3 minutes oral presentation with no discussion time.
Acceptance You will be notified of the results of your Camera-ready Paper review via e-mail.
Acceptance is subject to following conditions:
(1) The camera-ready manuscript and the abstract must be in the format described in the instruction.
(2) All company or government releases must be obtained.
(3) The author must be the copyright holder or have written permission from the copyright holder for any material used in the paper.
(4) Your submitted paper must not be published in any media including personal websites on the Internet before it is presented at the conference.
Attention (1) All presentations require registration and need to complete the payment by October 23 at 23:59 (UTC-10). Notice that the acceptance may be canceled in case the registration payment cannot be confirmed.
(2) Contact the IDW secretariat if you give two or more presentations.
(3) The copyrights of your submitted camera-ready manuscript will be transferred to ITE and SID.
(4) One of the authors must give a presentation at the conference. For the poster session, at least one of the authors must stand by their posters during the session.
I-DEMO is for all oral and poster presenters, which provides a larger display space and allows more time for preparation and demonstration than the Author Interviews. Copyright The copyrights of your submitted camera-ready manuscript will be transferred to ITE and SID. See the copyright terms and conditions. Travel Grants A limited number of travel grants will be available for full-time student presenters attending from outside Japan. Check the travel grant application box of the online submission.
If you have any difficulties with online submission, please contact the IDW '17 secretariat.