Format of Presentation
Accepted papers will be assigned for either oral or poster presentation in the most suitable topics among the IDW Special Topics of Interest / Topical Session / Scopes, at the discretion of the program committee.
(1) Oral presentations
• Oral presentations will usually conform to the 20-minute format including a question and answer period. The program committee will determine the duration of each presentation.
• Oral presenters are strongly urged to attend the Author Interviews after the presentation (a table and AC 100 V power will be available).
(2) Poster presentations
• Poster presentations will conform to the less than 3-hour format and will be given in front of an individual poster on a board.
• A small table and power supply of 100 V 50 Hz are available, with which authors can demonstrate small prototype devices or materials.
• "Short Presentation Sessions" will be held for a part of the poster sessions to introduce the posters and the presenters. The poster presenters in the sessions can give a brief (typically 3-minute) oral-presentation with no discussion time.
(3) Innovative Demonstration Session (I-DEMO)
I-DEMO offers an opportunity to present impressive and innovative display experiences to all participants aimed at deeper discussion. All oral and poster presenters can apply for the demo. We highly encourage a wide variety of demonstrations from leading edge hardware to interactive systems.
Author's Kit and Guidelines for Preparation of Camera-Ready Manuscript
A complete proceedings paper must be submitted in Camera-Ready Manuscript format.
Instructions for preparation of Camera-Ready Manuscripts and instructions for oral/poster presentations are available from here (zip file).
Please make a Camera-Ready Manuscript according to the guidelines in the template files.
Camera-Ready Manuscripts are to be submitted electrically using PDF files.
Each presentation requires a registration fee. For regular paper acceptance, payment of the registration fee must be completed by September 4, 2019 at 23:59 (UTC-10) via online registration.
For late-news paper acceptance, payment of the registration fee must be completed by October 23, at 23:59 (UTC-10) via online registration.
The copyrights of your submitted camera-ready manuscript will be transferred to ITE and SID. See the copyright terms and conditions.